FYN, A DEFINITIVE BEREAVEMENT RESOURCE ORGANIZATION that helps improve the overall lives of Bereaved Parents, Children & Individuals suffering from Complicated Grief OR Trauma after the Death of a Loved One or while caring for someone with a Terminally Illness or Alzheimer’s.
- By researching, locating and connecting with all grief / trauma related resources (Traditional, Non- Traditional, Therapies, Support Groups, Church Grief Support Groups, Holistic Services and Essential Oils Young Living)
- By connecting bereaved individuals with available target resources in the community that provides tools that help individual’s Break Grief’s Grip.
- Pair them with peer companions for personal support, to help with isolation
- Provide additional case management services, workshops and educational materials
REACH BACK & HELP UP. No one suffering from complicated grief / trauma after the death of their loved one or while caring for someone with a terminal illness or Alzheimer’s , will go without being informed about specialized resources in the community they can utilize and Help Themselves Heal and Rebuild.
Forget You Not is Here For YOU!
- NO MATTER THE AGE OF YOUR LOVED ONE WHEN THEY PASSED AWAY
- NO MATTER THE CAUSE OF DEATH
- NO MATTER THEIR RACE.
- NO MATTER SOCIAL STATUS
- NO MATTER YOUR RELIGION